The Greater Northampton Chamber of Commerce…Where Business and Community Connect
Marketing Your Business
- E-Newsletter : Distributed to over 1500 members of the business community. Chamber members can take advantage of affordable Advertising opportunities, Member Spotlights, Sharing your own news and happenings with other Chamber members & more.
- Brochure Distribution – An average of 400 people a week come through our doors. Members may display their brochures, cards or posters at the Chamber’s office and visitor center
- Facebook: The Chamber Facebook page features our members’ Events & Announcements
- Website Directory – Our online member directory generates over 12,000 referrals each month to our members.
- Member to Member Value Program & Specials – Chamber members can provide special offers directly to other Chamber members.
- Job Postings: Post an available job, volunteer or intern position on our website
- Website Advertising –Our website receives over 100,000 visitors a year! We offer members affordable advertising opportunities
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities- Our monthly Arrive@ 5 networking events, Table Top Expos with other area Chambers and our signature event, the Chamber Spring Swizzle, are just some of the ways members can promote their business or organization by sponsoring a Chamber event.
Building Your Business
- Valley Placemaker– This Chamber program, created for independent businesses, is designed to reward loyalty from your current customers and drive new customers to your business.
- Arrive@5 – Held the first Wednesday of each month, these casual, after-hours gatherings routinely attract an average of than 125 members. Be our Guest at an upcoming Arrive@5
- New Member Orientation – Held Quarterly, these Chamber information sessions are meant to inform new members of the many (many) ways you can make the most of your membership.
- Annual Meeting — Over 200 members attend this this fun (and lively meeting) each year in March.
- Table Top Expo – The Annual 4-Chamber Business Table Top Exposition & Networking Event with over 180 exhibitors and 800+ attendees, you’ll make some great connections. Held in partnership with the Greater Chicopee Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Easthampton Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Holyoke Chamber of Commerce
- Workshops & Seminars – we offer top-notch quality workshops on timely topics based on member input. From software training to learning the latest in marketing trends to energy $aving ideas, a Chamber workshop is an affordable way to gain knowledge and skills that are important to your business.
Supporting Your Business
- Free Energy Consultations – Looking to lower your energy costs? One on one free energy consultation available from Hampshire Council of Governments/Hampshire Energy.
- Referrals – The Chamber’s “visiting public,” the more than 100,000 people who call, write or visit the Chamber’s office or website each year, come to us for information on local businesses.
- Constant Contact: Chamber Members receive 25% off their account.
- Save $ on Credit Card Processing: Chamber members can get a special-member rate for your credit card processing.
- Health & Dental Insurance Savings- businesses with 50 or fewer employees. The Chamber Group Health Coop could save you money on Health Insurance costs.
- Free Business Consulting – Fine tune a business idea or test your new venture strategy by accessing knowledgeable management consulting from business specialists from the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center and SCORE.
- BusinessWest Subscription- a free subscription to BusinessWest for all Chamber members.