WE’VE GOT THE WELCOME MAT OUT FOR YOU.
“It’s a Great Connection, one we wouldn’t have had if we hadn’t been part of the Chamber”
– Elaine Formica, RideNoho
Nearly a third of Chamber members rely on business from people who are visiting our area, whether they’re 20 miles away or 50+ miles away. Our effectiveness in promoting the region, measuring results, and bringing new visitors to Hampshire County has never been better. It’s a great time to join.
- Visithampshirecounty.com is the first comprehensive travel destination website promoting all of Hampshire County and features every Chamber member.
- The new JackRabbit reservation search engine website feature generates direct booking traffic to lodging members.
- Digital marketing campaigns 50+ more miles outside the region promote our area and generate thousands visitors to our website.
- Our blogs, consumer newsletters, and social media posts promote members and link visitors to our website and yours.
- Monthly industry newsletters give you access to travel research, workshops, and added-value opportunities to promote your business.
- 125,000 copies of the Pioneer Valley Visitor Guide, the region’s #1 requested guide, are printed annually and feature a listing for every Chamber member.
- Monthly media releases to the state tourism office and travel media promote upcoming events, new properties, and attractions.
- One full-time staff member dedicated to management of the RTC’s digital marketing platform and hospitality industry support.
- The Chamber is leading, with the Chambers of Commerce in Amherst and Easthampton, the newly formed Hampshire County Regional Tourism Council.